Welcome to Whitesburg Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Christopher Parker and his team at Whitesburg Pediatric Dentistry love to help children develop and keep healthy smiles, all while feeling at ease in the dental environment.
Our practice is family oriented: We respect your concerns and desires as a parent and invite you to join your child during his or her visit. This fosters good communication between you and Dr. Parker and allows the whole team to work toward the same goals of positive experiences and a lifetime of healthy, happy smiles!
Whitesburg Pediatric Dentistry welcomes children 12 months old through the teen years. We also care for individuals with special needs. We offer:
- Dental exams, cleanings, fillings, fluoride, sealants, and preventive care
- Extractions, pulpotomy/pulpectomy (children’s root canal therapy), and crowns
- Space maintenance
- Care for children’s dental emergencies
- Safe sedation, including nitrous oxide (laughing gas), oral sedation, and hospital dentistry
- Mouthguards for sports and occlusal splints for tooth grinding.
Our practice is a fun and kid-friendly space, where we connect with each child in a reassuring and gentle manner. We will always strive to provide your little ones with the same dental experience we would want for our own kids and to make every visit educational, fun, and stress free.
Dr. Parker and the team look forward to welcoming you to our smile care family. Please contact Whitesburg Pediatric Dentistry, in Huntsville, AL, to learn more and schedule a visit today!